CMB & NRB Partner With Jacobs Media in Presenting the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) VIP Tour
CES is where some of the most important technology makers and innovators show off their latest and greatest releases. According to Jacobs Media, “For broadcasters, CES gives us a chance to step outside of our day-to-day missions to experience changes in technology that will impact our business for years to come. We believe radio’s future lies in our ability to innovate solutions to our challenges, while seizing the opportunities in front of us.”
This specific tour is only available to Christian radio and media leaders and includes:
- A general registration pass for CES, including the Las Vegas Convention Center, Eureka Park, C-Space, and more.
- A 90-minute tour with Fred and Paul Jacobs, tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, January 9.
- The opportunity to visit the brand new Sphere on Tuesday, January 9.
- Discounted room rates at the Bellagio, MGM Grand, or the Sahara.
A few facts:
- CES takes place January 9 – 12, 2024 in Las Vegas.
- Jacobs Media needs a minimum of 10 participants in order to make this exclusively for Christian radio and media leaders. If there are less than 10, attendees will still receive the tour but it will be with leaders in other formats.
- If there are 10+ people, the cost will be $1,850 per person. This is a $350 discount.