Christian Family Radio Presents Addiction Recovery Week
Christian Family Radio is pleased to announce Addiction Recovery Week, a week-long initiative dedicated to sharing stories of hope, transformation, and recovery through the power of Jesus Christ. This on-air event is September 5-10, 2023, and focuses on various aspects of addiction recovery and support including:
• Advice for family members dealing with loved ones in recovery or active addiction.
• Insights into relapse prevention
• Women’s treatment options and their unique needs in the recovery journey.
• Exploring the crucial role of churches in supporting individuals on their recovery journey.
• Frequently asked questions about addiction recovery.
• Reintegration into society after rehabilitation.
Join us in celebrating stories of triumph over addiction and the incredible impact of faith on the recovery process. Together, we can spread the message that with Christ, recovery and restoration are not only possible, but achievable.
For more information about Addiction Recovery Week sponsored by Kentucky Christian Recovery in Morgantown, KY please visit https://christianfamilyradio.com/addiction-recovery/.
About Christian Family Radio: Christian Family Radio is a listener-funded media ministry with a studio at 1407 Scottsville Rd. in Bowling Green. Their signals resonate from Bowling Green (90.7 FM), Glasgow (89.3 FM), Owensboro (91.7 FM), online at www.christianfamilyradio.com and through Christian Family Radio music app. Airing Christian contemporary music, programs like Focus On The Family, and interviews with artists, regional leaders, and local non-profits, CFR impacts the community with life-changing media.