Website River Radio Ministries
Life Changing Job Alert!
Does your cubicle feel more like a coffin? Does the coffee taste like arsenic? Do the office lights give you a brain cloud? You need a change.
Have you traded a job for a culture that you don’t really connect with? Do you have a degree in a field that you want nothing to do with? Have you traded your soul for a salary? You need a change.
Would you like a new identity? An employer that appreciates you? A new challenge? You need a change.
Now that we have your attention – we have an open position for entry level Advertising Executive that can change your life… for the better!
The River, owned and operated by River Radio Ministries, is a ministry with the mission to positively impact lives for Jesus Christ and to make the communities we serve a better place to live by providing music and programming that is “uplifting and encouraging.”
As an Advertising Executive – you would work with a great group of people that excel at selling. We are a team of veterans and rookies that work as a team. We work hard and celebrate our wins! We provide the training and help to get you up to speed.
It’s not rocket science. Let’s boil it down…
1. You would work with current clients and increase your base of business through in-house leads, special events and concerts as well as developing your own networking connections.
2. This position involves talking to clients to find out how our unique advertising positioning can best serve their needs.
3. You develop ideas and plans to help them grow their business.
4. Then you help create beautifully spoken commercial messages that make these business stand out in the crowd!
This is a straight commission position. But, it also offers insurance and 401k opportunities. If you’re driven – you will make money! We want you to succeed and we want you to have fun too!
Maybe you’ve never sold anything before but have the gift of gab, the drive and desire to succeed or simply love helping people. We should chat!
This position is perfect for a college grad looking for a career, overworked servers that love serving people but hate the long hours, a stay at home parent that wants to jump back into the work force, the underappreciated sales person that’s looking for a new career or a regular Joe that’s just plain aggressive (like Joshua) and wants to change the world and serve the Lord! If this sounds like a fit for you – we should chat!
Don’t take our word for it. Here are some thoughts from current Account Executives.
· “I love the community here and how everyone is working together, all across the company to lift each other up and help to point Columbus to Jesus.”
· “I love working here because I felt warmly welcomed from day one! I feel like I’m part of the team and our love our mission of spreading hope. I appreciate knowing what I do is a part of the bigger picture of making a difference in the lives of others.”
Want to know more? Send you resume and a cover letter that shares your unique story to: email@example.com River Radio Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. FEMALES STRONGLY URGED TO APPLY.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org