Website EMF Broadcasting, K-LOVE/Air1 Media
The Lead Events Team Representative (LETR) is responsible for increased brand awareness of the K-LOVE and Air1 brands within their local market. The LETR will lead an office in partnership with Events Team Representatives (ETR) to create strong relationships within their community; expose the radio station to people who have never heard K-LOVE and Air1; and deepen listener’s experience through contesting, ministry outreach, and events within three hours of the local office. Success will be measured by local community partnerships, web site visits, social media participation, and listener attendance and engagement at events. We are considering candidates from the local Nashville market.
Here’s some of what you will be doing as a Manager of our Nashville team:
- Responsible for strategic listener building efforts, listeners experience and impact in the community through live events, promotional efforts, and strong community relationships.
- Provide leadership and day-to-day management for Events Team Representative (ETR). Develop local promotion strategies and initiatives. Recruit, train, mentor, coach and develop ETR; conduct performance evaluations.
- Lead the office in promotional strategies, day to day administrative tasks and exceeding market goals.
- Ensure brand consistency and standard operational procedures in the office.
- Develop and build relationships within the community that result in promotional partnerships that align with/grow target market.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing calendar of events and on-air content that helps to increase listenership, deepen listener experience with K-LOVE and Air1, and increase community impact, meeting local and national goals.
- Seek out, participate in, and evaluate local promotional events. Proactively stay informed of and participate in, community, church, and major city events. Strategically and creatively evaluate and plan participation for the strongest impact. Schedule and staff all events, ensuring consistency and excellence in “our message” and brand presentation.
- Proactively suggest and create innovative ways to reach potential listeners and spotlight the K-LOVE and Air1 heart, brand and frequency and increase traffic to our website.
- Work with local promoters and ministries to promote events that are consistent with the format and audience for K-LOVE and Air 1. Promote EMF stations at these events through displays, stage presence, and other creative options.
- Develop a team of approved volunteers to partner and positively represent K-LOVE and Air1 and to assist with promotional activities at events and concerts.
- Ensure display booths are set up per the standard featuring promotional items ministry resources and opportunities to win.
Here’s some experience and background we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing, communications or combination of education/training with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, promotions, brand management, or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Prior radio experience a plus.
- Prior experience in a leadership/supervisory role with direct reports a must.
- Strong knowledge of radio promotional and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop sincere business/ministry relationships.
- Strong communication skills to articulate value to potential partners. Experience and skill creating a contagious enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, establishing and meeting performance/market goals.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with strong service mentality. Need to be seen as a team player.
Here’s some cool benefits we offer:
This is an exempt position which offers a rich compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
This role is based in Franklin, TN with travel to events within 1-2 hours of the office. We are considering candidates from the local Nashville market.
To apply for this job please visit careers-kloveair1.icims.com.