Website WGTS 91.9
Responsible for creative marketing projects in different types of mediums and outlets. Researches the effectiveness of the various marketing projects and refining before executing the next round, thereby making the marketing more and more effective. Responsible for managing and coordinating a team of people in video and creative marketing. Responsible for writing, creating, editing and producing various video projects, which promote and enhance the mission of the media ministry. Represents the ministry to the community in a variety of different ways – in person and on site.
· Engaging various team members in writing, acting and sharing in multimedia video projects.
· Managing and coordinating team members in the creation and delivery of media projects to support the mission of WGTS 91.9.
· Produce, write, record and edit (using professional level video editing software) short-feature programs, interviews, documentaries and more in a strategic way to enhance the effectiveness of the overall mission of WGTS 91.9.
· Conduct interviews with varied talent abilities in studio and via Internet. Prepare and edit interviews for on-air use and online distribution.
· Research and stay up-to-date on the most current digital marketing trends and possibilities, making written proposals to management on potential creative ways of marketing WGTS 91.9 and our various outreach methods.
· Build and create simple-to-operate in-studio remote video system for recording and for live online distribution. Remote cameras. Switcher. Graphics insertion. On-the-fly editing.
· Manage the visual set, technical setup, online services and produces live visual programs and segment; for example, PrayerWorks Live Online with our chaplain interacting in a webinar fashion with participants.
· Regularly craft and implement various types of marketing and mission-related content for the WGTS 91.9 website, app and social media using stills, video and graphic design.
· Determine what type of equipment to purchase for the many and varied types of video (recorded and live) and marketing work responsible for.
· Write and create visual reports on the ministry of WGTS 91.9 to share with major donors and board members.
· Other in-house visual work (video, Powerpoint, various distribution platforms like Sway from Microsoft.)
· Work with various department heads of WGTS 91.9 prioritizing needs, deciding what requests to say yes to and which to decline.
· Represent station at industry and community functions and events.
· Be present and collect visuals (still and video) at various WGTS 91.9 community functions and events, including schools, churches and community organizations.
· Develop, produce and distribute written, video, audio and graphic content daily via a variety of social media platforms and websites.
· Communicate via email, phone and in person with financial donors, and people of influence.
· Meet regularly with supervisor and management and various committees as requested.
· Attend and participate in team meetings, retreats and functions.
· Attend and various fundraising events. Help raise money for the ministry; in person, during on-air fundraisers, and various other ways, including networking with donors and visiting them along with station management.
· Attend seminars, webinars and conventions associated with learning and improving; continuing education.
· Reports directly to the General Manager
· Student and non-student team members as the department grows
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in related field.
· Two or more years of general marketing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Five or more years of video production (writing, creative, shooting, editing), and creative camera work.
· Superior command of English grammar and spelling.
· Advanced verbal and written communication abilities.
· Exceptional presentation skills and public speech ability.
· Exceptional creative script writing skills.
Mathematical and Technology Skills:
· Minimum knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Deep knowledge of video editing software and image editing software.
· Ability to learn new software packages.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Exhibits superior leadership skills and ability to work effectively and constructively with a variety of people.
· Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· Possesses capacity for planning and organizing.
· Must be able to exercise excellent judgement in selecting and producing content appropriate to station audience and while meeting management and ownership standards.
· Must be able to remain calm and in control during stressful situations.
· The ability to work on a team and independently.
· An impeccable attention to detail and reliability.
· Must qualify and be able to drive company vehicles and maintain a clean driving record.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will frequently be called upon and must be able to work long hours under stressful conditions, evenings, early mornings and weekends. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk or hear.
To apply for this job please visit www.wgts919.com.