To apply for this position: Please email resume, cover letter, and brief testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Way West Donor Retention Representative.
At WayFM, we love what we do. We exist for one reason – to encourage people to love & follow Jesus! Our work has purpose that transcends the computers and phones we work with. People’s lives are changed because of this hope!
Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! We take fun seriously, but we also take food seriously! Chili cook-offs, and company supplied lunches in crunch times are a routine. We also have several bakers in the office, so there is usually no shortage of baked goodies to enjoy.
We’re intentional about everything we do, loving our donors well and making sure they know they’re the hero! You can leverage your data entry and people skills to make a tangible impact for people every single day.
What winning looks like:
- Engages team members
- Has superior analytical and proactive problem-solving skills
- Owns customer relations and takes loving donors seriously
- Is a detail ninja
- Data entry experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Drive experience
- Exceptional organizational capacity
- Quickly able to transition from one project to the next
- Call center experience
We have a large growth strategy with a 1-year picture, 3-year plan and 10-year goal that includes revenue and ministry growth. Every aspect of what we do is moving our ministry in that direction.
Our environment isn’t your typical office setting, either. It’s simply better, and we have standing desks! In addition, we offer perks and benefits you’ll find at the bottom of this document. Spoiler alert: they’re awesome.
This opportunity is a junior level role, so we’re only looking for a couple of years of experience.
If you think you’re a good fit, love Jesus, and love people… then we can’t WAIT to hear from you! Are you ready to go this WAY?
Required Knowledge and Experience Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 1+ year customer service experience interacting over the phone
- Data entry experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- 1+ year of call center experience and/or 6+ months managing an outbound calling list
- Google Drive experience
- Nonprofit experience
Additional Skills, Abilities and Special Gifts/Talents:
- Analytical, superior problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Flexibility, able to switch between projects and change course
- Team player, thriving in a team environment and putting the needs of the teams ahead of their own
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintaining a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of WayFM. Good fit with all teams within the ministry. Upholds WayFM’s ministry in prayer. Adheres to WayFM’s Standards of Conduct / Moral Boundaries and Statement of Faith. Demonstrates behaviors aligned with WayFM’s core values.
- Meets or exceeds expectations by exhibiting qualities consistent with the Five Core Virtues of the ministry.
- Processing donor payments (either EFT/bank transfers or payment card transactions) in a timely manner as guided by internal control and separation of duties and polices.
- Manage the receipting process for donor gifts including creating reports/data for receipting, printing and mailing.
- Manage inventory of paper/letterhead and envelopes as needed for receipts letters, Support Drive events and other mailings.
- Accurately enter donor and potential donor information in donor software.
- Timely and accurately complete data updates and processes to the donor system including processing donation batches, pledge maintenance, email and address maintenance, duplicate account checks, cleanup, etc.
- Accurately enter new codes into the system such as pledge expirations dates, appeal codes, etc.
- Support fundraising events as necessary including performing analysis and corrections, printing post support drive pledge letters, sending acknowledgment emails, monitoring amendment files, monitoring and processing online gifts in a timely manner, troubleshooting issues, taking pledge calls and performing post-event auditing. Overtime hours will be required during these periods, and other high-volume periods throughout the year.
- Timely and accurately fulfill report inquiries from cross-functional teams including our General Managers, and Assistant Station managers as well as the WayFM finance team including: sending reports, running ad hoc or scheduled weekly / monthly reports; and performing ROI analysis.
- Perform donor-related duties as needed for Assistant Station Managers that are out of the office or unavailable.
- Perform quality assurance on recorded calls that are taken at the call center.
- Assist the Donor Care department through accurately processing donor income. This includes but not limited to check scanning, payment card processing and batching, account balancing, database maintenance, data entry, inbound phone answering, and responding to donor voicemails and emails.
- Follow each step of the defined payment card decline process in order to recuperate donations and increase retention rates.
- Manage outbound calling list of donors who have not yet fulfilled their pledge in order to engage them into a giving relationship with the ministry.
- Other duties as assigned.
Initial Compensation Range: $13.30 (Min) $14.50 (Max)
Benefits (eligibility dates apply):
- Eligible to participate in: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA),
- Employer-paid benefits: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Gift Life Insurance
- 401k, with an employer match program, after 12 months of employment
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation = 80 hours/yr to start – prorated based on date of hire
- Personal Days = 24 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
- Sick Leave = up to 80 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire (State law may take precedence)
- Volunteer Opportunity Leave = 16 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com