To apply for this position: Please email resume, cover letter, and brief testimony to: email@example.com, subject line Way West Donor Data Specialist.
At WayFM, we love what we do. We exist for one reason – to encourage people to love and follow Jesus! Our work has purpose that transcends the data and systems we work with. People’s lives are changed because of this hope.
Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! We take fun seriously, but we also take food seriously. Chili cook-offs, and company supplied lunches in crunch times are a routine. We also have several bakers in the office, so there is usually no shortage of baked goodies to enjoy.
We’re intentional about everything we do, making sure we’re using data to drive all our decisions! You have the opportunity to leverage your data and analysis skills to make a tangible impact for people every single day.
This data position will handle the reporting and data segmentation needs for the implementation and tracking of all donor-related campaigns, in addition to assisting with the transition to a new customer relationship management platform (CRM). The person in this position will not only assist in the development of dashboards for all members of leadership and department heads, helping them track their unique success metrics, but will also develop improved campaign reporting. Finally, they will assist in the development of a reporting manger that allows for efficient and timely one-off data requests.
What winning looks like:
- Engages team members
- Has superior communications, data analysis and data design skills
- Has data presentation skills, able to tell a visual story with the data
- Takes proactive ownership of the role, maintaining accuracy in reporting and data integrity
- Microsoft office and CRM knowledge and experience
- Ability to comprehend business needs and translate them into operational insight and intelligence
- Is a detail ninja
- Diligently works to not only get the job done, but seeks out ways to be more efficient
- Exceptional organizational capacity
- Quickly able to transition from one project to the next
We have a large growth strategy with a 1-year picture, 3-year plan and 10-year goal that includes revenue and ministry growth. Every aspect of what we do is moving our ministry in that direction.
Our environment isn’t your typical office setting, either. It’s simply better, and we have standing desks!
This opportunity is a mid-level role, so we’re only looking for a couple of years of experience.
If you think you’re a good fit, love Jesus, and love people… then we can’t WAIT to hear from you! Are you ready to go this WAY?
Required Knowledge and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years Relevant Business Support/General Analysis Experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. MS Office suite, Google Suite, etc.)
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
- Ability to effectively consult with department managers and leaders
- Knowledge and experience with CRMs
- Proven ability and experience presenting analytical findings to stakeholders of varying levels and backgrounds
- Create and maintain accurate reporting and data integrity
- Ability to tell a story with the data
- Manage data segmentation for audience marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Thorough understanding of business needs to translate them into operational insight & intelligence
- Able to work independently and collaboratively, in fast paced environment
- An understanding of how behaviors, processes, and systems feed into each other, and ultimately into the data analysis
- Nonprofit experience
Additional Skills, Abilities and Special Gifts/Talents:
- Analytical, superior problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Flexibility, able to switch between projects and change course
- Team player, thriving in a team environment and putting the needs of the teams ahead of their own
- Maintains current knowledge of marketing, marketing research, and data science trends
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintaining a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of WayFM. Good fit with all teams within the ministry. Upholds WayFM’s ministry in prayer. Adheres to WayFM’s Standards of Conduct / Moral Boundaries and Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrates behaviors aligned with WayFM’s core values.
Meets or exceeds expectations by exhibiting qualities consistent with the Five Core Virtues of the ministry.
- Understands policies, procedures, and practices for analysis of business performance and impact.
- Interpret data and deliver analysis that will guide the WayOS and other leaders in the organization to make strategic decisions.
- Provide actionable data on donor health to assist with better donor acquisition, retention, cultivation and reactivation.
- Produce summary, trending and detailed reporting for key performance indicators, initiatives and campaigns.
- Create reports and data driven presentations with impact – identify trends and occurrences in data and translate findings into various mediums including text, charts, graphs, displays and tables.
- Produces ad hoc reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Initial Compensation Range: $40,000/y (Min) $60,000/y (Max)
Benefits (eligibility dates apply):
- Eligible to participate in: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Employer-paid benefits: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Gift Life Insurance
- 401k, with an employer match program, after 12 months of employment
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation = 80 hours/yr to start – prorated based on date of hire
- Personal Days = 24 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
- Sick Leave = up to 80 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire (State law may take precedence)
- Volunteer Opportunity Leave = 16 hours/yr – prorated based on date of hire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org