Website Strong Tower Christian Media
Strong Tower Christian Media (Hope 100.7 & 93.7 The Light) Development Director
Strong Tower Christian Media, a growth-oriented ministry, has a full-time position open for a Development Director, part of a motivated, talented and committed team working toward sharing the good news of Jesus through media.
The successful candidate will have a strong and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, at least 3 years of experience leading a Development department, and have a passion for building relationships as part of raising funds for Christian ministry.
Job Responsibilities include:
– Develop an overall donor strategy working closely with the CEO.
– Develop the plan to accomplish the funding goal.
– Set project goals.
– Be familiar with and use tools such as the calendar of events, on-air fundraisers, direct mail schedules, year-end and major donor events.
– Create and track the annual development budget.
– Connect with major donors as planned.
– Supervise any development staff.
– Answer directly to the CEO.
If being part of this talented, motivated and committed team in the family-friendly upper Midwest, where there is a lower cost of living, interests you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit outlook.com..