Website STAR 93.3
STAR 93.3 (WAKW) Cincinnati is looking for a strategic thinking, digital savvy, highly motivated sales professional to join our close-knit team.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing individual who has a passion for sales, understands how to help customers grow their business exposure, and recognizes the importance of building long-term, profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
Experience/What We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic with an appreciation for continuous personal and professional development. Most importantly, someone who is a team player and who works well with others – teamwork is one of our core values.
- A proven track record of sales success; meeting and exceeding goals.
- Digital Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of local marketing and digital media.
- Exposed to selling processes consisting of prospecting, rapport building, needs analysis, proposal preparation, in-person presentations, closing, and servicing accounts.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
- Experience with integrative campaigns involving traditional and digital advertising.
- A background in related fields such as copywriting, telemarketing, and customer service.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and developing customer relationships.
The primary responsibility will be to simplify the marketing process for our clients while helping them track the effectiveness of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our clients grow their business exposure to ultimately grow their revenue.
- Selling traditional radio, sponsorships, digital, and other station promotions.
- Identifying prospects by presenting their businesses with solutions to help them meet their goals.
- Setting up appointments.
- Creating and presenting written proposals.
- Closing the sale.
- Collections and servicing the client’s account.
- Acquiring new long-term business partnerships while servicing and growing those relationships.
- Attending mandatory station meetings as necessary. (i.e.: staff meeting, sales meeting, every other week one-on-one with the DOS, and any other mandatory meetings as scheduled.)
Organization/What STAR 93.3 Can Offer You
STAR 93.3’s mission is to encourage listeners into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through our programming since we started broadcasting in 1961. We hope for our candidate to share in our desire and invite like-minded clients to also experience the loyalty and trust that our listeners have for us.
- An intentional team building culture that focuses on; Teamwork, Excellence, Creativity, Integrity, Authenticity, and Fun!
- A full line-up of benefits including PTO and a 401(k) plan.
- Voluntary benefits.
- Competitive pay structure – base salary, plus generous commission percentages. Additional bonuses based on experience and performance.
- Monthly expense allowance.
- Cell phone stipend.
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy. (Employer Paid)
- The opportunity to personally engage with listeners and our community. You can be part of a team that is making a difference in someone’s life every day.
Please note: This is not an all-encompassing statement of this position’s responsibilities. While it attempts to be comprehensive, new responsibilities may be assigned to this position at any time.
To apply for this job please visit jobapply.page.link.