Website Radio Training Network (RTN)
RTN is a family of stations, which includes The JOY FM
Rare opportunity at Radio Training Networks Family of Stations for an RTN Event Manger who is passionate about bringing the body of Christ together, as an extension of what we do on our airwaves, in the form of live concerts and events.
Do you believe that God works through live concerts and events of Christian radio stations to help transform. heal and set free lives? If you are, detail orientated, self-motivated and love being a part of a fast-paced team, then keep reading!
• Do you love to be a part of a great team that works closely together to build the kingdom?
• Do you love details and organization?
• Do you have the natural talent of working together with others inside and outside of the company to bring together all aspects of what is needed to make live concerts a success?
• Do you have a creative side to help organize promotional efforts for all aspects of live concerts?
• Do you have a good grasp in the areas of SmartSheet, Excel, One Drive and other project management software/tools?
• Do you love to travel? RTN Events travels inside the state of Florida and outside of Florida including, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina and Missouri.
If juggling multiple priorities is second nature to you and your logistical tool belt includes both creative and analytical skills, we want to talk to you! Minimum of 5 years leadership experience as part of a detailed and administrative team required. (10 years of experience preferred) Please note that this position is located in Port Richey, FL.
To apply send your resume and statement of faith by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the volume of applicants, we will not be able to respond to each applicant. Once the position is filled, this ad will be removed and a notification of fulfillment will replace it.
RTN is a family of stations, which includes The JOY FM and reaches nearly 2 million people each week across the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Missouri. The mission of RTN is to share the unchanging gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible, in a relational way through relevant media.
Closing Date: September 9, 2022, 5:00PM EST.
Radio Training Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com