Website Moody Radio
So, how did Moody Radio become a Podcasting Powerhouse?
It’s because you took a leap and joined the team as our first ever Podcast Content Manager (full-time).
- Love for helping listeners take their next step in their walk with Christ
- Social Media
- Strategic thinking
A next-level thinker is needed! Moody Radio, based in the concrete jungle of Chicago (Downtown/River North) wants you! Come serve as the architect of Podcasting at Moody Radio. We’re on the prowl for our first ever Podcast Content Manager.
This position is based in Chicago, IL… and the Podcast Content Manager will:
- Bring podcasts from conception to release, including working with external production partners to book guests, record, edit, score, and mix as necessary
- Supervise the entire production process of each story, from meetings with producers through scriptwriting; storyboard podcast series and outline show episodes
- Support producers to advance their production and storytelling skills
- Coach and directs Moody Radio’s Podcast talent
- Work collaboratively with the Underwriting team to ensure monetized content is configured with precision
- Interpret user data to make data-informed podcasting decisions, and to drive constant, ongoing optimization of the * Moody Radio podcast network as well as inform greenlighting decisions on potential podcasts
Review the complete job listing, requirements and apply by visiting https://www.moodybible.org/careers/.
Search for position # 4970.
To apply for this job please visit www.moodybible.org.