KWND/KWFC Radio Training Network
The Wind (KWND) and KWFC 89.1, Springfield, MO (members of Radio Training Network), have an immediate opening for a Business Ministry Account Executive. This person is responsible for helping us achieve the mission of connecting people to God by developing strategic sales relationships with existing and prospective business ministry partners, inclusive of helping the prospective or existing client meet The Wind and KWFC’s non-commercial content requirements.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing individual who loves Jesus, has a heart for ministry, a passion for sales, understands how to help customers grow their business exposure, and recognizes the importance of building long-term, profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
Experience/What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic with an appreciation for continuous personal and professional development. Most importantly, someone who is a team player and who works well with others – teamwork is one of our core values.
• A proven track record of sales success; meeting and exceeding goals.
• Exposed to selling processes consisting of prospecting, rapport building, needs analysis, proposal preparation, in-person presentations, closing, and servicing accounts.
• Knowledge of the market, sales, and negotiating principles.
• Experience with integrative campaigns involving traditional and digital advertising.
• A background in related fields such as copywriting, telemarketing, and customer service.
• Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and developing customer relationships.
The primary responsibility will be to simplify the marketing process for our clients while helping them track the effectiveness of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our clients grow their business exposure to ultimately grow their revenue.
• Selling traditional radio, sponsorships, digital, and other station promotions.
• Identifying prospects by presenting their businesses with solutions to help them meet their goals.
• Setting up appointments.
• Creating and presenting written proposals.
• Closing the sale.
• Collections and servicing the client’s account.
• Acquiring new long-term business partnerships while servicing and growing those relationships.
• Staying informed on programming, events and other potential marketing opportunities.
• Attending mandatory station meetings as necessary (i.e., staff meeting, sales meeting, and any other mandatory meetings as scheduled).
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Radio Training Network is a Christian, Faith-Based, Not-For-Profit Organization, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@TheWind.radio