K-LOVE is looking for an On Air Talent. Successful candidates will be responsible for an air shift and various aspects of programming duties including; music scheduling, managing On-Air staff, station strategy, and promotions. In addition, a strong customer service approach toward the listeners and have a collaborative, growth mind set.
We’re the largest Christian broadcasting network in the country with a growing set of media in Radio, podcasting, streaming, publishing, and live events. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an On-Air Talent.
- Ability to create and communicate compelling and entertaining content.
- Thrive in a collaborative/team environment.
- Demonstrate an engaging presence in front of a crowd.
- Strong social media skills and be tech savvy.
- The ability and desire to share your faith in a real, authentic way.
- Be creative, with sound judgment and excellent decision-making skills; self-motivated, strong work ethic and hit deadlines.
Here’s what we need…
- Audio from recent on-air work and resume. You can send your aircheck to email@example.com if it is too large to attach to your application.
- Passion, desire, commitment & excitement to represent K-LOVE.
Here’s what we offer…
- Freedom to create compelling content.
- Fun, low pressure work environment.
- A+++ studios with all the tools you need to be successful.
Benefits and more
As the nation’s largest nonprofit Christian Media organization, we provide a competitive salary – and that’s not all! Our Total Rewards package also includes outstanding medical, dental and vision protection, as well as a robust 401K plan. You will have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life, including a generous paid time off policy, learning, growth and advancement opportunities. Even better, we have some cool not so usual benefits, like the ability to pray openly.
The position is located in Franklin, TN
- Must pass a pre-employment background, motor vehicle & reference check
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
Learn more about us at www.klove.com/jobs
To apply for this job please visit careers-kloveair1.icims.com.