JOY FM / BOOST RADIO
Promotions/Social Media Director
JOY FM/BOOST RADIO
If you are experienced in Promotions and Social Media, here is an opportunity to work within a multi-brand, thriving, ministry. The Promotions and Social Media Director will assist with the day-to-day operation of the Promotion Department, with a concentration on working station events and managing special projects. You will play a key role in raising awareness and passion for our station brands through interaction with peers, listeners, donors, volunteers, and community partners.
- Create and implement promotional events for JOY FM and BOOST RADIO that are consistent with the vision and mission of the stations.
- Oversee details of each JOY and BOOST event. Duties to include, but are not limited to: building promotional plans, dreaming up on site activities, scheduling staff and volunteers, preparing, packing and setting up for events, interacting with visitors, taking quality pictures, creating excitement on social, tearing down and provide an event recap.
- Play a key role in relationship building with listeners, donors, volunteers, and various community partners.
- Maintain promotional inventory and manage remote equipment within the department.
- Manage the JOY FM and BOOST internal and external calendar of events.
- Build and maintain the JOY FM and BOOST social media calendars, including some strategy building, weekly posting responsibilities and report generation.
- Prepare rules, waivers, and release forms for all on air, online, on site and social media contesting. Responsible for prize winner fulfillment and prize winner database management as well.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate should have a heart to serve, excellent interpersonal skills, be outgoing and friendly, have a passion for understanding and helping to build the JOY and BOOST brands, be organized, detail-oriented, committed to delivering excellent work, able to work on multiple projects the same time (while maintaining a high level of energy), and a commitment and passion for results.
- A minimum of two years (2) years of experience in a marketing, promotions and/or social media management role. Radio Promotions experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Must be available for nights and weekends, as needed.
- College degree preferred.
- Video skills are a plus.
- Physically and technically able to set up equipment such as tents, audio systems, tables, banners and more.
- Must feel comfortable driving station vehicles.
Apply today at www.joyfmonline.org/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit www.joyfmonline.org.