Website First Dallas Media, Inc.
Encouraging Music Words of Hope
Are you interested in joining an amazing team recognized as the 2021 National Religious Broadcasters Christian Radio Station of the year? If so, 90.9 KCBI may be interested in you!
Located in downtown Dallas, KCBI is looking for a part-time Digital Content Coordinator.
When you apply, please send a resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please. EOE
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Digital Content Coordinator is designed primarily to support the Digital Content Department through digital content production, including arranging shooting schedules, assisting with video shoots, editing video and audio, and scheduling content for publication.
· Work with Digital Content Director to create digital strategies and concepts that support marketing initiatives, campaigns, and promotions
· Assist in the production of video and audio content, including camera and soundboard operation
· Edit video + audio projects including importing and organizing media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting graphics, adding music/voice-over/SFX, managing media, and finalizing output
· All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
Applicants must have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Must be committed to the mission of KCBI
· Must be a self-starter who is goal oriented and results-focused
· Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
· Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially video/audio editing platforms (Premiere + Audition)
· Knowledge of camera operation/cinematography is desired
· Candidates must demonstrate the desire to work in a purpose-driven, non-profit ministry, and be motivated to work with people
KCBI continually strives to build a connected and interactive on-air ministry. If you want to join this movement of God to communicate the Good News of Jesus’ love and transforming power, this might be the career for you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org