Website Family Life Radio
Family Life Communications Incorporated, a Christian organizatio
At Family Life Radio and Intentional Living, we work together to reach people and ignite transformation within by affirming faith, inspiring hope and equipping each person to live an intentional life in Christ.
Family Life Communications Incorporated, a Christian organization, employs people who have a real and vibrant relationship with Jesus. We are full-time ambassadors of the Lord and of FLC. All team members regularly participate in staff devotions as our duties allow, and we’re ready to pray with and provide biblical encouragement to those who need ministry.
We’re a network of 41 Christian radio stations reaching more than 17 million people in our broadcast areas. Our listener-supported ministry will celebrate it’s 55th year of ministry in 2021.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Production Director assists the Production Director in production tasks, production management, traffic, and Media Asset Management. The Assistant Director is first and foremost highly qualified as a radio producer for CCM radio and will have responsibility for a limited number of ongoing production assignments. S/he will simultaneously train and specialize in Traffic responsibilities and will serve as an emergency back-up for the Traffic Director (only if needed in rare cases). The Assistant Director will also train in Media Asset Management and help the Production Director administrate and manage audio assets via the Axle ai Media Asset Management system.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Five (5) years professional, creative script-writing and radio production experience using multi-track DAW applications and PCs
· Demonstrated experience in Traffic systems, Operations/Satellite systems, or equivalent system requiring detailed asset management or file organizational skills.
· Seven (7) years professional, creative script-writing and radio production experience using multi-track DAW applications and PCs
· Experience working with non-profits and/or in the broadcast media industry
· Please visit out website at: www.myflr.org and click on the careers link to apply.
· We offer an exceptional benefit package!
· FLC is also accredited by Best Christian Workplaces as an employer of choice!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org