Website Fair Trade
Fair Trade is an independent Christian & Gospel record company in Brentwood, TN that exists to serve artists well. We believe serving is best accomplished through hard work, diligence, a spirit of partnership and yes, fairness.
As Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in implementing the marketing and branding for artists and their music by developing innovative and effective campaigns to help engage their fanbase. Your role will work with the marketing & promotions team to develop vision and strategy for your assigned artists resulting in consumption goals, fan engagement, and audience development. Position involves interacting with senior management, marketing team, artist managers and key partners such as Apple Music, Spotify & Amazon music among others.
– Engage with marketing team to develop ideas and creation of branding strategy for assigned artists and projects
– Create dialogue and collaborate with internal teams to design unique consumer focused campaigns that support the growth of songs and artists
– Develop and lead effective meetings that produce strategies, ideas, and teamwork
– Continue evaluating market conditions and marketing plan effectiveness.
– Strategize release planning, marketing campaigns, and touring for assigned artists.
– Manage release planning and anticipate project needs in advance of deadlines
– 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing and branding; previous label or relevant music industry experience required.
– Prior experience working with Christian/Gospel/Worship music and artists
– Demonstrated creative experience, including campaign oversight and team leadership in a creative arena
– Experience leading social media campaigns and online advertising
Strong understanding of the current marketing landscape and digital platforms
– Ability and willingness to travel
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org