As you look for your next position, you probably look for something that is more meaningful and significant. You want to be surrounded by a skilled team who shares their passion for success. You want an environment that is progressive and encourages personal and professional development.
But not everyone considers combining their professional skills with their faith. We’re the largest Christian Media organization in the country and growing in radio, podcasting, streaming, publishing, and live events. The word of Jesus speaks for itself, but we’re in a position where we partner with the message of Christ to bring hope to our growing listener base. You can view our mission and values here Mission, Beliefs & Values.
We are on a search for a Sr. Satellite Delivery Engineer to provide experience and oversight to the successful delivery to over 1000+ terrestrial radio signals and our multiple uplink and studio facilities as well as look forward to new and innovative ways to deliver that content. The role will be responsible to scope, design, support and implement system architectures for a 24/7/365 broadcast media network.
How we do it:
A single broadcast is a combination of audio from multiple sources & studios to the support of multiple cross-functional teams. From our Programming team combining music, live on-air DJs, and pre-recorded content using G-Selector & Zetta to our Traffic team scheduling local/regional content using Aquira & XDS and finally our engineering & technology teams handling the terrestrial broadcast and streaming we deliver the message and hope of Christ to millions of people. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating across multiple teams as part of ensuring the successful delivery of that message.
Here’s some of what you will be doing as a Sr. Satellite Delivery Engineer:
- Gather system requirements, scope and design system architectures to support the growing demands of our 24/7/365 broadcast networks through satellite & future technologies.
- Provide preventative maintenance of equipment and systems at the uplink facilities.
- Ensure EMF’s content distribution channels are able to scale with growing media organization.
- Be a mentor of knowledge to other team members in satellite, AoIP and other technologies.
- Traveling to our various studio & uplink facilities
Technical Skills to be Successful:
- 10 years’ experience in satellite transmission, uplink, IP, fiber and multiplexing systems.
- 7 years’ experience in Audio-Over-IP networking, switching, design, and operation across single and multi-site implementations. (Livewire, AES67, Dante, etc)
- 7 years’ experience in store & forward satellite technology such as ATX/Pico Digital system or similar.
- Understanding of Broadcast Facility Master Clocking (PTP, NTP & 10Mhz, etc)
- Understanding of Broadcast and Media workflows, automation systems, master control, transcoders, automated QC systems, production systems and audio/video ingest and playout servers.
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross functional areas of the ministry to accomplish expanding goals
The position will be located in Rocklin, CA onsite
What can we offer you?
We have an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision (for team member and family), matching 401K, FSA, Parental leave with Baby Bonding pay, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, meaningful work relationships and more.
Go to www.klove.com/jobs today
To apply for this job please visit careers-kloveair1.icims.com.