Website Cornerstone University
The Executive Director of WCSG provides leadership, administrative guidance, and oversees all operations of WCSG. The Executive Director is responsible for the consistent achievement to ensure that WCSG and Cornerstone University fulfill its mission to empower men and women to excel as influencers in our world for Christ. This person will be an individual marked by spiritual maturity, operational excellence, organizational wisdom, superior judgement, and confident humility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure that WCSG has a long-range strategy for achieving its mission toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
· Provide leadership in developing program, organizational, and financial plans with Cornerstone University and with the WCSG staff.
· Maintain official records and documents to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations including the Federal Communications Commission.
· Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in broadcasting, content development, and digital platforms.
· Communicate the activities of WCSG, its programs, and goals to stakeholders.
· Establish sound working relationships with community groups and organizations aligned with WCSG and Cornerstone University.
· Represent the programs of WCSG to agencies, organizations, and the general public.
· Encourage staff development and assist staff in relating their specialized work to WCSG.
· Maintain a climate that attracts, keeps and motivates a diverse staff of top-quality people.
· Be responsible for developing and maintaining sound financial practices.
· Work with the WCGS leadership team in preparing a budget and see that WCSG operates within budget guidelines.
· Ensure that adequate funds are available from diversified funding sources.
· Conduct official correspondence for WCSG.
· Cultivate a major donor portfolio.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· MBA or other business-related master’s degree.
· A person of high integrity with a strong work ethic.
· Superior written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Demonstrated experience of excellent management and strategic leadership.
· A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active Christian commitment.
· A theology and Christian worldview that supports the values and mission of Cornerstone University evidenced by an ability to affirm and exemplify the university’s doctrinal statement, “The Cornerstone Confession.”
· Enthusiastic embrace of the Cornerstone University Identity, Mission and Vision statements.
Review of candidates will begin immediately. Please apply online if you are interested in this position. If you have any questions, you may email Human Resources at email@example.com.
Women, minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.cornerstone.edu.