Website 91.3 WCSG
Family-friendly, Commercial free (AC Christian music)
This person is responsible to develop strategic sales relationships with existing and prospective business and ministry partners, inclusive of helping the prospective or existing client meet WCSG’s non-commercial content requirements. Responsibilities include: achieve revenue goals; create multi-platform (radio, digital, events, etc) sponsorship opportunities; follow-up on accounts (collections); provide update reports and attend meetings as necessary; look for creative, new underwriting ideas, staying informed on programming, events and other potential marketing opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Ability to prospect and develop new business partnerships
– Ability to maintain, grow and deepen existing business relationships
– Willingness to actively participate in collections
– Ability to develop and deliver sales proposals, including closing the sale and providing follow-up
– Strong financial, math and written communications skills
– Knowledge of broadcasting operations and procedures
– Ability to understand and apply market research
– Serve as a representative of WCSG and Cornerstone University at various events and activities
– Other duties may be assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Three years demonstrated success in the area of media sales
– Basic computer skills to include experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
– Christian broadcasting, public broadcasting or commercial broadcasting sales experience and passion for non-commercial media with strong cold-calling skills
– Highest standard of personal and professional integrity
– Ministry/service orientation; team player
– A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and an active Christian commitment.
– A theology that supports the values and mission of Cornerstone University evidenced by the ability to affirm and sign the university’s doctrinal statement, “The Cornerstone Confession.”
– Enthusiastic embrace of the Cornerstone University and WCSG’s Identity, Mission, Vision and Values statements.
To apply for this job please visit www.cornerstone.edu.