Hope in the Park is back this summer, bigger than EVER! This free community event will feature Christian artist, Jeremy Camp, on Sunday, August 15 at Marathon Park in Wausau, WI.
Hope in the Park gates open at 1:30 pm and will begin a variety of activities and entertainment at 2:00 pm including food vendors and children’s activities. The concert, which was previously held at the 400 Block in Wausau, has been moved to in anticipation of the larger crowd.
89Q Radio (89.5 FM Wausau) is hosting the event for FREE as a thank you to the community for their support of the radio station.
Throughout his 17-year career, Capitol CMG artist Jeremy Camp has established himself with landmark accolades including:
• Lifetime consumption of almost 5 million and 325M lifetime streams
• Holds title for most #1s among solo artists on the Christian Airplay chart
• Billboards #2 artist of the Decade in 2010
• 40 #1 radio hits across all formats
• 4 RIAA certified gold albums and 1 gold single
• 1 Grammy nomination, 3 American Music Award nominations & 4 ASCAP Songwriter of the Year Awards
Jeremy has also authored an autobiography, I Still Believe (2013, Tyndale). The book inspired I Still Believe, a film based on Camp’s first marriage, was released in 2020. Jeremy has toured the world, sharing his music in more than 36 countries, and his organization, Speaking Louder Ministries, has allowed him to travel to Brazil, Guatemala, Ukraine, Japan and Kyrgyzstan.
For more information, visit www.89q.org or www.JeremyCamp.com